Monday, November 18, 2013

Prohibition Pub Crawl 2013

What an amazing night! I can't even begin to describe the feeling of walking onto the cable car and being surrounded by beautifully dressed people right out of the 20's. Ive been to events before, like Dickens Fair where there are people dressed up and some people don't don't. But Ive never been to anything so immersive. It was magical.
I was terrible at getting everyone's names, but we all had so much fun
The pub crawl was put on by Greater Bay Area Costumers Guild . We started off at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco and then drove around on the trolley to various speakeasy type bars. We made quite the entrance, I'll tell you that. There was some elevator hooch swigging and spontaneous Charleston doing. All in all, a marvelous time.
The photos are a little blurry because they were taken on a moving trolley
My ever game boyfriend, Ken, who puts himself together by the way. He's the best accessory a girl could have.
I'll try to get some better close up shots soon. I also made the hat

1 comment: