Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day and all I wanna do is sew

My wonderful talented (25 year old) baby girl asked me what I wanted to do for Mother's day. I told her. "I don't want to do anything or go anywhere, I just want to sew" So she ordered us some awesome breakfast from the place around the corner and went and picked it up for us. I got to pick the tv we watched, but we were on the same page and caught up on the two Orphan Black's we were behind and a Supernatural for good measure.
Watch Me
The Raindrop Lollypop Dress is coming along well. I haven't really taken any construction shots since I'm kind of learning on this one, but it's looking pretty good if I do say so.  Since it's Mother's Day, I want to pay tribute to my style icon. I give you....my Mom.
Rockin that hat

This is how I want to look in the Lollypop Dress



At her wedding. I love this simple satin dress

While we're at it, how awesome are my Aunties.

My Mom used to sew me some pretty groovy threads too

Happy Mother's Day to you all, mother's or not. Gotta go sew now!

No comments:

Post a Comment